Check with the country program (or regional office, if there is no CP) before implementing this procedure. They may have established value limits and processes that are different from the ones we describe here.
- Requester fills out Purchase Requisition Form and attaches additional technical documentation if necessary.
- Purchasing department holds an Invitational Tender.
- CRS holds a public bid opening.
- A Bid Committee makes and documents a decision about where to purchase.
- Purchasing officer prepares a contract
- Purchase Requisition Form
- PRF Log
- Purchasing File Contents Sheet
- Bid Request Form
- Bid Comparison Form