Your first security resources are:
- The country program’s Field Security Plan and Security Focal Point
- The Regional Security Focal Point
- Safe and Sound: Staff Safety & Security Guidelines
- The CRS Global page for the Safety & Security Community (you’ll need an internet connection and your Global password to access this).
In addition to those resources, this section provides you with:
- Some basic information you’ll want to gather before you go,
- A local version of Safe & Sound, Staff Safety and Security Guidelines,
- The Incident Report Form, and
- The template for the Constant Companion.