Staff must have appropriate knowledge and organizational support to conduct themselves and their work in a safe and appropriate way.
Key Actions Include:
- Staff have signed and understand the organization’s Code of Conduct and relevant safeguarding/protection policies and are aware of their rights and responsibilities.
- There is diversity among field staff engaging with communities and they can be easily identified.
- All staff have clear roles and responsibilities and are supervised.
- All aspects of staff well being are considered, and staff have access to additional support if required
The Following Tools/Resources May Be Helpful:
- IASC 6 core principles on SEA [External Link]
- PSEA Toolkit