Skip to content
- Agreements Policy & Procedure (POL-OOD-001) The purpose of this policy is to:
- Define “agreement” within the context of CRS’ overseas operations activities;
- Introduce agreement categories, types and suggest uniform cataloguing;
- Establish a standard framework and a process for agreement preparation, review, approval and signing; and
- Provide and explain standards in response to commonly asked questions related to agreements and agreement review.
- Agreement Process Map (APM)
- Agreement Response Summary Form (ARS) – The ARS has replaced the PFAFS. Please refer to the policy and process map below when using this form.