A VHF radio kit for voice links to other VHF radios. For installation in an office, house or vehicle.
Used to give greater range and clarity when communicating with VHF Hand-held radio users. Kit includes antenna (for vehicle or base) and all installation fittings and cables.
Procurement location: This exact model may be available for local purchase, but if not, then source regionally and/or through HQ. It is recommended that the IT and HRD Departments are consulted before alternative makes or models are considered.
Oxfam code: KVHB/6
Shipping and cost details:
|HF Radio Base Station||1 cartons||11 kg||130 x 32 x 24cm||$960|
- 25 watt programmable mobile/base transceiver with external speaker
- Smart/DTMF microphone
- Terminated fused power leads for 12 volt operation
- Frequency range 136 – 174MHz, 256 Channel, 12.5KHz channel spacing, 5KHz steps, CTCSS tone capability
- Motorola GM-360 transceiver
- Microphone and cable
- 30 meter Cable, UR67, terminated with PL-259 plug and N-Type plugs
- Programming Kit – PC programming software (CD-ROM) with USB cable
- Antenna, VHF, Kathrein No.215465 with 2″ OD mast mounting clamp
- 30 meter Cable, coaxial, with connectors and lightning surge protector
- Earth rod and clamp, copper
- 5 meter Cable, earth, single core, 4 mm, green
- Vehicle antenna, VHF, with 4m length coaxial cable, terminated with PL-259 plug and gutter clip for mounting
- 2 each Fuse – for power cable
- Mounting and fixing accessories: connectors, screws, cable ties, spare fuses
- This kit includes all necessary equipment and instructions for programming the radio using the PC software and cloning cable.
- The vehicle antenna should be cut to size for the frequency used (see included guide).
- The range of a VHF network will depend upon location but the base/mobile unit will have a better effective range than a walkie-talkie.