Includes all components for one base station.
Procurement location: This model may be available locally, but if not, then source regionally and/or through HQ. Alternate models should be considered only with consultation of IT department and HRD.
Manufacturer link: http://www.codanradio.com/product/ngt-sr-systems/
Oxfam Product Code: KHB
|HF Radio Base Station||2 cartons||18 kg||1) 51 x 34 x 30cm2) 143 x 17 x 17 cm||93L total||$4,800|
|Frequency Range Transmit
Frequency Range Receive
250 kHz – 30 MHz
|Power Output||125 Watts|
|Power input||13.8 Volts DC|
- Envoy 2220 Handset
- Envoy Handset Cradle, 2220
- Getting Started Guide, Envoy™ Transceiver – EN
- External Speaker with 4 m Lead
- 411 folded dipole antenna, 27m
- Cable, Envoy™/NGT™ Handset Control (6m)
- 15-00702 Cable Kit for Float Charge
- Envoy X1 RF Unit, 2210
- Cable, Coax RG58 terminated with PL259, 30m
- Self Adhesive Rubber Feet (pack of 4)
- Frequencies and options are programmed via the RS232 socket using NSP software and a PC.
- Can be programmed manually by suitably qualified person.
- Data transmission is possible when the optional Radio, HF, Data Modem is used.
- Antenna requires a minimum of 30m mast spacing. Comes with inverted V mounting arm.
Programming software and interface cables are necessary for installation. Necessary if the country program does not already have them.
|NSP NGT System Programmer CD (15-04128)||Necessary software for setting up system|
|NSP Programming Interface cable (08-05123-001)||Necessary for programming new system|
|Adaptor USB to DB9 Serial Port (78-01031)||Adapt to connect to computer with no serial port|