Questions to Ask About the Location
We’ve attached a list of information you will need about the location:
Try to get as much of this information as possible before you arrive on site.
You could also use the list as a guide for the team’s information collection once you’re on the ground. Assign different people different sections to research.
Sources of Information
You can get answers to the questions on the list by talking to
- CRS staff originally from the field location
- CRS staff who have recently visited the field location
- Local Partners who have a presence there
- Other INGOs who have a presence there
- UN agencies
- Church officials from the area
- Government agencies